Fibromyalgia Patients Seeking Natural Treatment
Blair Upper Cervical And Fibromyalgia,Cure?
Fibromyalgia does not have a known cause, and because of this fact, medical doctors are limited in their ability to provide treatment options. One of the primary things a doctor will do for a fibromyalgia patient is provide medication to treat symptoms. The most commonly recommended medications help with pain and assist the patient to sleep better since widespread pain and difficulty sleeping are two of the primary symptoms. However, more and more people are turning to alternative treatments. What options are available?
Natural Fibromyalgia Treatment Options
- Acupuncture – Needles are placed at specific acupuncture points in an attempt to relieve pain.
- Herbal Supplements – Various supplements claim to improve joint health, reduce inflammation, and assist with sleeping.
- Chiropractic – Aligning the spine can help with everything from immune system function to proper communication of pain signals.
- Massage – The goal is relief of sore muscles and improvement of blood flow.
While this is not a comprehensive list of alternative treatments, it can help you to appreciate that there are a number of options. Let’s take a moment to look at why upper cervical chiropractic can be beneficial.
GET THE HELP THAT YOU DESERVE TODAY!!
Upper Cervical Care for Fibromyalgia Cure?
At Upper Cervical Health Care, we use the Blair technique to find and correct C1 and C2 misalignments in a gentle manner. A misalignment in this part of the body can affect brainstem function and may also restrict blood and cerebrospinal fluid flow to the brain. This can cause many of the symptoms of fibromyalgia.
Upper cervical chiropractic is very different from general chiropractic. A patient with fibromyalgia may be reluctant to have bones popped or twisted while already experiencing joint pain. The Blair technique is a far gentler manipulation of the spine and thus a less intimidating treatment. It also results in a longer-lasting correction which gives the body more time to heal.
- Our Approach To Fibromyalgia Treatment